BGE Digital are experienced alarm installers based in Essex. We provide services for all types of electronic security systems including the installation, service, maintenance and repair of burglar alarms which are designed to detect intruders attempting to gain access into a house, commercial building and other property including garages, sheds and outbuildings. BGE Digital are your number one burglar alarm installers offering a premier security service. As reputable local alarm installers, whom currently work for Police forces including Police and the Metropolitan Police Service, BGE Digital offer an unrivalled quality of service at a very competitive price providing great peace of mind for all of your home or commercial alarm installations.
BGE Digital install various alarm systems which protect your property against burglary, together with combination alarm systems, for both fire and burglary protection. BGE Digital alarm systems can, if required, be combined with closed-circuit television surveillance systems (CCTV), and may interface to access control systems for electrically locked doors.
Burglar alarms, also known as intruder security systems, burglar security alarms or security alarm systems, are used in domestic and residential properties, commercial buildings, schools, industrial premises, public and local authority buildings and Police departments for protection against burglary, as well as personal protection against intruders and property damage. We install and service to the required standards within our industry as set out in EN50131 and PD6662:2010 Intruder and Hold-up Alarm Systems (I&HAS) including Grade 2 and Grade 3 alarm systems.
As alarm installers, BGE Digital install intruder alarms which can be used with both wired and wireless PIR sensors offering better security than ever before. Wireless systems allow us to install alarm devices within your property without affecting the decoration which is particularly important in finished homes.
24 hour around the clock intruder alerts, direct to your mobile phone. BGE Digital alarm installers, will install your domestic or commercial property with an alarm system, which will call you on your mobile phone when there is a break-in, or unauthorised access to your property, alerting you personally and sounding the on-site alarm.
• Burglar deterrence
• Burglar disturbance – making intruders leave before property is stolen or damaged
• 100% peace of mind for your property and family
• Meet your insurance requirements and reduce your insurance premium
• PIR movement detectors
• Vibration detectors
• Door contacts for door protection
• Panic alarms
• Wired or wireless burglar alarm systems
• Remote alarm monitoring including use of an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC)
• Police and fire alarm response via an ARC
• Key-holding services
• Multi-site alarm systems
• Alarm integration with CCTV, access control and intercom systems
Our experience as alarm installers also lends itself well to providing maintenance, repair and call-out services which we also offer whether you’re currently a client of ours or not. Please see the Burglar Alarm Emergency Call-out and Burglar Alarm Maintenance and Servicing sections below or contact us for more information today.
Intruder / burglar alarms, like most electronic security systems, require regular maintenance to ensure they are properly working. This is especially true for intruder systems to minimise nuisance false alarms. We offer a 24 hour support service for burglar alarms and can respond quickly to rectify problems including nuisance alarms. We hold stock of the most common system failure points for the majority of alarm system manufacturers.
We offer emergency support services for burglar alarm repairs throughout Essex are very competitively priced at £95* for a call-out and £45* per hour on site.
* all prices subject to VAT. Within Essex during normal working hours. We also travel further afield – POA
Our Service Support Contracts are designed to provide complete peace of mind. We offer these to both our own customers and also new customers that have an existing system installed by others – please call us for pricing. Our Service Support Contracts provide the following benefits:
An annual inclusive Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) visit
• Cheaper charges for emergency reactive support including call-out charges
• Improved system and component lifetime
• Reduced faults and false alarms
• Priority service response
• Fine-tuning of the system during inspection to optimise performance
• Comprehensive review of your security requirements as your needs develop
• Telephone help-line support during working hours
• Remotely monitored CCTV and Intruder systems receive inclusive additional remote maintenance, system checks and diagnostics half way through the year
We will also carry out a one-off service if required – please ask for details.
tags: alarm installers, alarm installer, alarm installers uk, house alarm installers, home alarm installers, intruder alarm installers, burglar alarm installers, best prices alarm installers